The Good Hour, an open challenge to freelancers and small businesses to spend 1 hour a month generating new ideas to improve sustainability within their business.
Creating a community led space where like-minded individuals can exchange ideas and create awareness of how we can use our businesses for good, with a focus on sustainability, the climate and recycling.
Take the pledge today...
Take The Good Hour Pledge
I pledge to spend 1 hour a month generating new ideas to improve sustainability within my business
- Free downloadable guides to making your business more sustainable such as Making Your Workspace a Greenspace, How to conduct your first Good Hour meeting and many more
- Interviews with green-changing companies making a difference in thier businesses and their wider community
- News of our exciting new Good Hour podcast... coming soon
- Access to our preferred suppliers list for all your sustainable products and service needs
- Top tips and tricks to make your business more sustainable
The Good Hour is an initiative from Tinmouse, a 2D animation studio based in the UK.
Turning ideas into good, they are constantly striving to create awareness of how to be kinder to our world, ourselves and each other with a focus on sustainability, the climate and recycling... they also turn ideas into stand out animation!
Check out what they're up to...